Transform enterprise app development with Appian low-code platform
Your business needs to move quickly. You need software applications that are powerful, flexible and engaging to help you seize opportunity, respond to change and constantly re-invent.
Whether you're an existing Appian customer or not, we’re challenging you to build a new app on the Appian platform that enables your business to do more. There’s no specific theme - just show us something that improves your team’s performance.
There are three cash prizes ($5,000, $3,000, and $2,000) along with admission to Appian World 2019 and promotional support for the Appian AppMarket.
A panel from Appian will score all eligible submissions to determine the top three finalists. The finalists will be asked to demo in-person or remotely to an all-star panel of judges, including Steve Wozniak, at Appian World 2018! These judges will determine the First, Second, and Third place winners.
Main Requirement: Build a functioning app on the Appian platform.
Optional - If you wish, you may include a software component such as:
- Integrations to third party systems
- A third party solution as a front-end user facing component to Appian
- Plug-ins or extensions to the Appian platform that are Appian Cloud approved
Submit the following assets:
- A demo video (hosted on YouTube, Vimeo, or Youku). Your video should include a demo of your working application via a step-by-step visual demo.
- A way to access your working application for judging and testing.
How to enter
- Register for the Appian World Hackathon on Devpost.
- Request access to the Appian platform if you don’t have an account and review the documentation on the Resources page.
- Build your functioning application using the Appian low-code platform.
- Shoot your demo video and take screenshots of your functioning app.
- Share access to your app for judging and testing - here’s how.
- Submit your application on appian.devpost.com/ for consideration in the hackathon!
Co-Founder, Apple Computer
Forrester, VP, Principal Analyst
VP Strategy, Appian
VP Product Marketing, Appian
Director Product Strategy, Appian
Quality of the Idea
(Includes the creativity and originality of the idea)
Implementation of the Idea
(Includes how well the idea was executed by the developer)
(Includes the extent to which the solution can impact enterprises)